As an AV Technician you are responsible for the full integration of audiovisual equipment, software and operating systems in the B2B environment. This means that you will be able to work independently for clients on location. You are responsible for the professional installation of this equipment, where it comes down to craftsmanship in the qualitative finishing of these installations and this in a customer-friendly way.
- On-site installation of audiovisual equipment (meeting rooms, auditoriums, football stadiums, etc.)
- After-sales service
- maintenance (SLA)
- (Programming of operating systems)
If you have a service-oriented, customer-oriented and solution-oriented attitude, then this is your job!
"We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated technician who is passionate about audiovisual techniques and who wants to continuously train and perfect himself."
- Interest in audiovisual techniques and products
- Knowledge/notions of ICT network and server environments
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Electricity/Electronics/Electromechanics or A2 with experience, knowledge of audiovisual products
- Perfect knowledge of French and a solid basic knowledge of Dutch and English
- You would like to acquire knowledge of the latest techniques for AV solutions through continuous training in this field.
- You can work independently as well as function well in a team.
- You are stress resistant and flexible (no 9-5 mentality) and willing to work in the evening and at the weekend if necessary (stand-by).
- In possession of a driving licence B
Play AV offers
- Permanent contract with remuneration adapted to your competencies + extra-legal benefits
- An independent function with responsibility, variety and room for personal initiatives
- Challenging job with career opportunities and personal development
- All the tools needed for a perfect execution of the job. (equipped service car, laptop,...)
- Pleasant and dynamic working environment
- Numerous further training opportunities and courses both internally and externally
If you meet the above profile, we would like to invite you to apply for this vacancy.
Send your CV, motivation letter and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org