Audiovisual Solution Architect
As an Audiovisual Solution Architect, you will be part of our in-house study department and your main task will be to design and develop audiovisual solutions for our various projects. You maintain internal contacts with project leaders and operations.
You are responsible for the analysis and study of specifications and price requests. You are able to analyse specifications and price requests correctly and translate them into an offer. You support our Audio Visual Consultants with technical advice.
You are an important contact person for various external parties such as potential and active customers, study bureaus and suppliers.
- You have a higher technical education or have relevant work experience. You have experience with calculation and/or project work.
- You have knowledge of the systems we use in Audiovisual solutions
UC platforms such as MS Teams, Cisco WebEx, Zoom
IP networks, switching & routing
AV control systems like Crestron, AMX, Extron
Transport and distribution of AV signals
Audio processing technologies like Bose, QSC, Biamp
- You combine your knowledge with a sharp analytical insight and a critical mind.
- You are pro-active and driven in your work.
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch and solid basic knowledge of French and English.
- Stress resistant.
- Team player with the right attitude, but also able to work independently.
- In possession of driving license B.
- Permanent contract
- Challenging job with excellent growth opportunities
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a fast growing company
- Attractive salary with a package of extra-legal benefits
- Thorough training upon recruitment, additional training opportunities
- A healthy work-life balance.
If you meet the above profile, we would like to invite you to apply for this vacancy. Send your CV, cover letter and photo to email@example.com.