Gent Marriott Hotel
Gent Marriott Hotel is located on the Korenlei, in the historical center of Ghent and opened its doors on 20 March 2007. The hotel has long been regarded as the European top in hospitality and was voted the best hotel in Belgium by Trip Advisor.
The hotel has 150 comfortable rooms and suites. There are nine meeting rooms, a Poppi Coffee & Wine Bar, Brixx Cellar Lounge and an American Steakhouse, Midtown Grill. This with a terrace and views over the Leie and the historic façades of the Graslei.
- 150 unique rooms and suites with luxurious bedding
- Elegant presidential suite of 90 m² with balcony and river views
- Midtown grill steakhouse with private dining room
- 500 square meters newly renovated location with natural daylight
- Custom banquet menus for private events, lunches, dinners and business meetings
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- 24-hour business center
- Free high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel
- Free use of the 24-hour fitness center
- Parking garage
- Valet parking available