We live in a different world. At the end of December, the new coronavirus first appeared in China. "Far from our bed," everyone thought back then. Three months later, this invisible enemy cripples the whole world. No one escapes and we all share in the blows.
Can we stop this virus? No, we can't for the time being. But we can do everything we can to avoid Italian scenarios. And that's why it's vital to strictly follow the measures the government prescribes. And that requires discipline, flexibility and above all resilience from each and every one of us.
PLAY also closely monitors the prescribed measures. Health above all. We have taken the necessary steps. For example, those who are able to telecommute stay at home. That requires some adjustments. But it's also difficult. Because you, too, as a customer, remain important to us. And so we continue to do what we have already done, but in a different way.
Our services in times of the corona crisis
- Remote service: As a specialist in digital technology, we have all the tools in house to help you further via video conferencing.
- Appointment at our headquarters in Nazareth. This is only possible in case of urgency. You make an appointment in advance.
- An external visit by one of our employees. This is only possible if you respect the prescribed health measures.
- SLA contracts: Our service department remains on standby. Installation of projects is possible on request and after mutual consultation.
- Requests for quotes, orders, reservations and information can be made by mail and telephone. (firstname.lastname@example.org / 09 381 86 40 (HQ))
In this way we hope to be able to guarantee continuity. Even in difficult times we want to be a qualitative and reliable partner.
We wish everyone the courage and perseverance to get through this difficult period. One thing is certain: "it gets better" and we are looking forward to that now!
PS How can PLAY help you? Do you want to stay in touch with colleagues via a videoconference? Or do you want to stream an event or seminar (without an audience though)? Take a look at our website for interactive tools or contact us by phone.